Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring has arrived @ 330 Lynn Drive

I love SPRING...especially @ our house! I'm in LOVE with this tree in our front yard. It has BEAUTIFUL pink blossoms this time of year. Not sure what kind of tree it is. Maybe you can help me figure that out! Also, remember this post when I talked about the flower bed in the backyard? It surprised me our first Spring in the home. The flowers BURST forth out of the ground a couple of weeks ago. The purple hyacinths have finally exploded and are in full bloom. The buttercups WOULD have been in full bloom by now. Do you see the yellow color on the ground behind the hyacinth in this picture? My sweet 2 year old decided to "pick" flowers last week. He picked ALL of the blooms off of the buttercups; they were JUST about to open! Sad that I don't get to enjoy them this year. Did I mention this was the SAME day that my sweet 2 year old "dropped his fishing pole" in the creek? He walks up to me with jeans wet up to the knees. "I dropped my fishing pole and had to get it out," he explained. :) Oh what fun our "big kids" have in the creek!